Welcome to the IIBA Edmonton Chapter Mentorship Program!
The Mentorship Program is a career-focused program that matches job-ready participants with industry BA experts who can provide support and connection to BA tools and techniques on an ongoing basis. It has been established to connect IIBA Edmonton chapter members to one another for a 3-month maximum duration towards fostering intentional mentoring relationships and supporting the growth of our members in their business analysis careers.
Who is a Mentor?
A Mentor in this Program is an individual with sufficient business analysis experience and expertise who is available to guide a new or growing business analyst forward in the discipline. A Mentee will gain the following benefits from the Program:
- Increase their mentoring skills which they can use in numerous personal and professional areas
- Demonstrate leadership and capability-building skills
- Gain exposure to new ideas, technologies, and perspectives through interaction with mentees
- Enhanced challenges and interests
Who is a Mentee?
A Mentee in the program is a new or growing business analyst who is seeking guidance and support as the individual progress in the discipline. A Mentee will gain the following benefits from the Program:
- Enhance knowledge of business analysis skills and techniques
- A trusted, learning environment
- Career planning and development
- Time management and organizational skills
To register as a Mentor or Mentee, please fill out this form accordingly. Once you have completed and submitted the application, we will review, match a mentor to a mentee, and contact you with next steps.
You may also find the Mentees Goal Setting Form useful during your mentorship.
It would be greatly appreciated if you can complete the Mentor/Mentee Feedback after your mentorship to tell us more about your experience with IIBA Edmonton Chapter.