2018 IIBA EDMONTON CHAPTER: NOMINATIONS & ELECTIONS
The following positions will be elected to serve for two years starting at the date of the AGM of April 26, 2018.
- Vice President (VP) Communications
- Vice President (VP) Education and Professional Development
- Vice President (VP) Events
- Vice President (VP) Marketing
Nominations are now open to any Edmonton IIBA member whose membership is in good standing.
For a copy of the nomination form go to the event page CLICK HERE
Nomination & Election Process
- Nominations will be accepted by email to iiba_EDM_Nomination@outlook.com.
- The final day to accept nominations for board positions for the IIBA Edmonton Chapter will be April 18, 2018.All candidates will be contacted as the nominations are received in order to confirm if they will stand for the nominated position.
- Candidates will be asked to provide a small profile. The candidate’s profiles will be put up on the IIBA Edmonton Chapter website.
- Candidate’s profiles will be posted on the website between April 19 and April 24, for the voting member’s information.
- Voting will take place between April 19 and April 24 via emailing iiba_EDM_Nomination@outlook.com.
- Results will be announced at the AGM on April 26.
- Nominees must be a member of the IIBA International and the IIBA Edmonton Chapter.
- Nominators must be a member of the IIBA International and the IIBA Edmonton
- The Nominator’s email must be a valid email clearly indicating the name of the sender to be confirmed against the membership list.
- Only the nominating committee will be able to see the nominator’s name.
If you have any questions about the IIBA Edmonton Chapter Election, please forward those
questions to iiba_EDM_Nomination@outlook.com.
If you have questions about the IIBA Edmonton Chapter or IIBA international, please forward
questions to Kris Cottrell, IIBA Edmonton Chapter President at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We encourage and thank you for your participation in this next step of the IIBA Edmonton