IIBA Members Receive a 15% Discount at MacEwan University
Enhance the competencies you need to be a sought after business analyst with one of the many professional development courses and certificates offered at MacEwan University’s School of Continuing Education.
Choose from wide range of courses and certificates in:
- Business Analysis: aligned with the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK® Guide)
- Project Management: aligned with the Project Management Book of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide)
- Social Innovation: build a tool kit to help you effect meaningful change
- Leadership: develop skills to support organizational change and foster creativity
- General courses in business, health and workplace wellness, writing, computers and more
MacEwan University is an Endorsed Education Provider™ (EEP™) recognized by the International Institute of Business Analysis™ (IIBA®), and courses are eligible for professional development hours required for certification or re-certification with IIBA as a CBAP® or CCBA®.
Register now and put business analysis skills to work for you. For more information, visit www.MacEwan.ca/SCE or call us at 780-497-4400.